Aug. 17, 2018
Entry level $15 per hour plus healthcare coverage. Salary increases Based on performance.
Office located in Montvale New Jersey. Job responsibilities include running reports, shipping sales material, keeping inventory updated. Skills required: Strong organizational and communication skills. Microsoft office proficiency ability to work in a team environment. Send resume to: Sales@geneidlab.com OR 914-262-5042.
FIRSTavenue, a leading independent global advisory and capital placement business focused on private funds and private companies, is seeking an Analyst and an Associate to join its New York office. New team members will be part of a dynamic team that provides strategic advice and assistance in fundraising to First Avenue’s clients, who are managers of private credit, private equity, real estate, real assets and other alternative product funds. Some of the typical responsibilities include: Assisting in the due diligence of fundraising assignments; Assisting with the drafting of the private placement memorandum and investor marketing materials; Working with managers regarding marketing and roadshow strategies; Completing specific investor information requests; Conducting marketing research and diligence efforts; Assisting with preparation of team sales reports; Performing ad-hoc, investor research requests; Working with team to maintain the CRM system; and supporting origination of new business. Successful applicants will have experience working in banking, private equity or a related function. The position requires: Very strong communication and analytical skills; Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously and prioritize workflow; and capability to work independently and as part of a team. Please email resume and cover letter to: Lila Daly at: email@example.com
Very special opportunity for someone who knows how to bring an app to market. The right person has successfully launched, marketed and aggregated users for a consumer app.
Email: Nesenoff@gmail.com, mention steve eisenberg
Full service NYC law firm focused on financial services- seeking a senior attorney with 10+ years of experience to work on HUD and affordable housing real estate work.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
CENTER CARE HEALTH JOBS
Centers Health Care is currently hiring for the below positions based out of Bronx, NY. Many of our opportunities do not require previous experience! Please submit resumes to email@example.com with the position of interest in the subject line.
Our current openings include:
Special Projects Coordinator
Accounts Payable Representative
Pharmacy Review Representative
Accounts Receivables Representative
Cash Management Associate
Corporate Building Superintendent
Litigation Attorney (3-5 years’ experience required)
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Chief Analytics Officer in NJ
We are a 13-year old boutique FinTech advisory firm focused on helping our clients meet the personal finance needs of consumers through their consumer loan offerings. We create, manage and analyze the products, services and expertise that impact all aspects of a financial services operation, including underwriting, data analysis, technology, marketing, account servicing, and customer service delivery. We are nimble, entrepreneurial, multi-functional, collaborative and driven to help our clients serve their customers in new and innovative ways. While we aspire to become a disruptive force in the FinTech world, we do it in an open and informal environment.
Driven by our success and a favorable market outlook, we are making significant investments in the firm in 2018. One of the cornerstones of our investment is to create the position of Chief Analytics Officer to lead our efforts to the next level to further develop our analytics strategies, build a strong and inventive organization while helping us increase the bottom line for our clients and our firm. The selected leader will deploy both traditional and modern analytical techniques, in concert with an extremely robust data environment that adds more than 100,000 records each day.
As an integral member of the management team working in both traditional and cutting-edge areas of data science, including predictive analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and bringing forth unique and break-away methodologies through your own experience, you will develop the strategy and innovation of our programs, while building and mentoring a team of data scientists. Key areas of business focus include loan risk assessment and underwriting, pricing, marketing, collections and product development.
The ideal candidate is:
· On the cutting edge of current technical and statistical methods, and committed to continuously learning about advances in all relevant areas while fostering a learning environment of these new advances with your team; A teacher and hands-on expert in Data Science and Machine Learning, exploring and prototyping applications of new cognitive and machine learning technologies;
· An architect of complex predictive models intended to substantially improve revenue generation, risk mitigation and their continuous improvement, equally adept at model creation and training your team;
· Hungry to mine through data to develop observations and recommendations to increase profitability;
· Focused on assessing the potential usefulness and validity of new statistical approaches and data sources with significant experience building and leading an innovative team that directly affects the bottom line;
· Passionate, creative and hungry to direct a team that solves problems and spots opportunities using data;
· Experienced (preferably) in consumer lending or other credit experience; and
· Comfortable working cross-functionally as a member of our Senior Management Team in an entrepreneurial environment to foster business growth and implement solutions, particularly in the areas of product development and testing.
In terms of qualifications in addition to those identified above, the preferred candidate will be a self-motivated, results oriented, enthusiastic and creative thinker and teacher, possessing at least 15 years of professional experience and:
· An advanced Degree (Ph.D./MS) in an appropriate field(s), including Computer Science (with a focus on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence), Statistics, Math, Neuroscience, Operations Research or Physics;
· Data Science, Machine Learning Frameworks and RESTful Microservice APIs (“R”, Apache Spark / MLlib, TensorFlow, Scikit-learn, etc.) knowledge;
· Neural Network (CNN, etc..), Natural Language Processing (NLTK, CoreNLP, etc.) experience;
· Proficiency in Python. Experience with R a plus. Also, Java or other programming language experience would be valuable;
· Experience with distributed machine learning frameworks;
· Solid software development experience, including translating ML models into production software;
· Strong and persuasive communication skills.
Please send a current copy of your resume to ZL@yunetworking.com for consideration.
Looking for a driver for my child from the five towns to park slope/ crown heights area of Brooklyn for the coming school year. School hours are 8:45 – 4. Please contact with any leads!
Posted by: email@example.com
Medical assistant wanted in Queens
F.t or part-time
Approved Funding, a leading local mortgage banker and direct lender is seeking to fill several key positions in our corporate office in Bergen County.
We are seeking qualified individuals for the following positions:
Ideal candidates should have excellent communication skills, strong computer knowledge, detail oriented, and have the ability to multi-task and must be highly organized.
Approved Funding offers a competitive salary and an extremely friendly team oriented work environment. This is a company you will be proud to join and continue to be a part of!! We are conveniently located on Rt. 4 West in River Edge, New Jersey.
For consideration, please email your resume to Careers @ ApprovedFunding.com along with a cover letter briefly detailing the skills you possess that will help you be successful within our organization. All inquiries will remain confidential. www.approvedfunding.com/careers
Looking for an office manager with good accounting skills and detail management.
15+ hours a week, – up to full time if they can also do warehouse work.
$15 an hour to start, with significant growth as they grow with the business.
Plz send resumes with business reference / personal reference to
Looking for a full time female office manager for an office located in Elmwood Park NJ (about 15 min from Monsey). Ideal candidate needs to have experience in general office work, must be ambitious and smart. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
My company is looking for an experienced project manager. See link below for description.
Growing Healthcare Company . Full Training Provided. $35k/year plus commission. Full Time, 9-5
Located in Montvale New Jersey. Skills Required:
> Excellent Communication Skills (oral and written)
> Planning, Organizational and Follow up
> High Energy and Enthusiasm
> Willingness to Go the “Extra Mile” to get the job done
You can send resumes directly to:
David Gruber email@example.com
Sales/Account Executives for The Monsey Times of Rockland County, NY.
The Monsey Times is the only content-driven Jewish community newspaper directly distributed to thousands of families in the
Rockland County, NY area. Our readership is English speaking, affluent, and diverse, including
people from all backgrounds and levels of observance.
Candidates must be articulate and have experience in print or other media advertising sales, along with a successful track record.
It is a terrific opportunity to be part of a unique sales demographic. This is a commission only position with high earning potential (25% commission).
You will not be expected to work onsite and this position can be part-time for you.
At least two years of experience in advertising sales.
Please send a brief note along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to add on to our sales support team. Office is located in Williamsburg and seeking full time female worker, previous work experience required and background in sales support preferred.
Candidate must be friendly, smart and have a willingness to assist. Email resume to email@example.com
If you know of any social workers who have their LMSW degree (they must to be considered) and are looking to work in a psychiatric hospital full time, please have them email me their resume at kig9031@Nyp.org.
SUPPORT PROGRAM COORDINATOR
Sharsheret, a fast-paced and growing national breast cancer organization, seeks a compassionate, dynamic, innovative, full-time Support Program Coordinator in our Teaneck, NJ office to assist in the expert development and delivery of breast and ovarian cancer support and education programs.
• Experience working in a health care setting, MSW or OSW preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong writing, communication, and organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work in very fast-paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Passion for issues related to cancer and the Jewish community
• Speak one-on-one with women and families calling with their personal breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and cancer genetics questions
• Field telephone, e-mail, and online requests for information and support from women and families facing cancer
• Assist support team with quality of life program development
• Coordinate support program-related projects and mailings
• Program-related data entry and reporting
TO APPLY: SEND RESUME and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manhattan Mesivta seeks experienced SCIENCE TEACHER (Earth science, Biology and Chemistry).
Pleasant supportive faculty. Fax/email resume 718-758-3299 or email@example.com
Wonderful opportunity for a teacher who is passionate about teaching in a dynamic, collaborative yeshiva setting. Interviewing for an opening for a Fourth Grade teacher. Small class sizes; excellent salary. Email resume and cover letter asap to Shelb244@yahoo.com
Staten Island’s RJJ Boys School is seeking elementary school teachers to join the English faculty at our growing community school for the 2018-2019 school year. You will be a part of a school with new leadership that has a “Whole Child” approach to education. Please email resume to TeacherSearchSI@gmail.com or call 718-979-6333
Yeshiva RSR Hirsch in Washington Heights is looking to hire:
– Fifth Grade boys’ General Studies teacher. Mondays through Thursdays; 1:30 – 4:30. Undergrad degree required; Masters preferred. Supportive and growth oriented environment for teachers of all levels of experience.
– Assistant Teachers for the General Studies department. The hours are Mondays through Thursdays from 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm.
– Male computer teacher. Flexible days and hours.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Ms. Schlisser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AMAZING PRESCHOOL IN FLATBUSH LOOKING FOR A YOUNG, DYNAMIC, FUN, EXPERIENCED TEACHER FOR SEPTEMBER. CALL 917-607-7356