Proud Moments ABA is looking for ABA therapists in Staten Island, NY,
Hillside, Clifton, Edison, Teaneck, Tenafly and Lakewood, NJ. Part time and
great pay! Please email your local office.
Clifton: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973.210.9040.
Staten Island/Central and South Jersey: email@example.com or call
Senior Care Therapy (NJ) is looking to hire a female employee with
experience in medical billing and insurance eligibility. Must be computer
savvy. Internet and computer required. Please email your resume to
DIR OF COMMUNICATIONS
City Harvest is seeking an innovative Director of Communications to develop the organization’s messaging and lead the effort of securing media to raise awareness of City Harvest’s work in collaboration with external PR firms. The Director of Communications heightens awareness, maximizes media coverage, strengthens organizational anti-hunger campaigns, and increases donor and volunteer engagement utilizing traditional media. This role develops and implements the department’s short- and long-term work plans. The successful candidate possesses exceptional writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills and will use them to unite colleagues across the organization around City Harvest’s mission. S/he will serve as communications counsel to all staff, and also work to elevate City Harvest’s profile externally with donors, volunteers, partners, supporters, and the general public.
The Director of Communications will report to the Senior Director of Marketing & Communications and will have direct reports.
Proactively develop schedule of media pitch ideas and target media outlets, working with retained public relations firms to maximize media opportunities for City Harvest
Cultivate and build relationships with reporters and producers to heighten awareness and coverage of City Harvest’s programs and initiatives
Oversee all external PR firm activities
- Develop organizational messaging throughout the year and incorporate it into all written and verbal communication
- Write key organizational materials including Annual Report
- Calmly and urgently create messaging in disaster scenarios (e.g. hurricane, pandemic, government shutdown)
- Create and maintain relationships with celebrities and influencers for organizational engagement and media opportunities
- Vet media opportunities and prep spokespeople
- Write speeches for executive leadership
- Lead organizational media training
- Oversee media access/coverage of signature fundraising events develop and maintain relationships with anti-hunger partners nationally and locally within NYC
- Oversee storytelling and content collection including testimonials and photos
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field; advanced degree preferred
- Commitment to the mission and values of City Harvest
- 7-10+ years of experience as a Communications professional in organizations with an increasing scope of responsibility and experience managing teams
- Significant prior success in media relations; excellent professional and media network contacts, especially in New York City
- Exceptional organizational messaging experience, preferably in the non-profit space
- Proven track record in content development and crisis management
- Outstanding influencing, partnership, and negotiation skills with strong ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Prior experience working with corporate partners and sponsors
- Extensive knowledge of traditional media outlets
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding prioritization and project management skills
- Exceptional writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills, in particular, prioritization and follow through effectively
- Comfortable and effective in a fast-paced, accountability-focused organizationAt City Harvest, we enjoy working in a team-based environment and value the benefits of a diversified workplace that values the communities we serve.How to apply:
- 2) Corporate Communications Director – Develop complex communication strategies including messaging, content and media engagement. – Work across functions to gather information and develop responses to reporters. – Handle inbound press inquiries and interact with media on a range of issues, including crisis management. – Manage and establish project workflow, internal processes, and cross-team coordination. – Hold the Comms team responsible to a robust, metrics-driven reporting program to create clear accountability and regularly measure and communicate success. https://careers.tiktok.com/position/detail/6807956405380827400
3)Corporate Communications Director
We are currently looking for a seasoned professional to join our growing team as Director, Corporate Communications!
This individual will be responsible for:
– Develop complex communication strategies including messaging, content and media engagement. – Work across functions to gather information and develop responses to reporters. – Handle inbound press inquiries and interact with media on a range of issues, including crisis management. – Manage and establish project workflow, internal processes, and cross-team coordination. – Hold the Comms team responsible to a robust, metrics-driven reporting program to create clear accountability and regularly measure and communicate success.
Qualifications – Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Writing or related field. – 10+ years of work experience, ideally in corporate communications. – Strong organizational, project management, and analytical skills – Exceptional listening, problem-solving, verbal and written communication skills. – Comfort working in a fast-paced environment and adapting quickly and flexibly to change. – Experience in day-to-day media relations and/or agency background a plus. – Experience in issues-handling a plus. – Ability to handle numerous fast-moving issues simultaneously. – Previous experience in global companies a plus. – Flexible approach to problem solving. – Experience in tech or internet space a plus.
Looking for a driver and gofer for busy local office in Lawrence. Was curious if you had anybody that might be interested. Thank you so much.
Harborview Capital Partners
Managing Director and Principal
335 Central Avenue
Lawrence | NY | 11559
516.453.9403 | direct
516.453.9400 | main
Isolation Hotel Manager and Resident Coordinator Opportunities
Do you want to help people a time of need? Do you have Manager, Supervisory or Customer Service experience? Then we have found the opportunity for you!
Isolation Hotel Manager
The Isolation Hotel Manager is the primary point of contact at each hotel. They manage other staff, report up to the EOC Hoteling Task Force (HTF) to advise of issues and take directives and apply them to the on-site operation. Hotels are located in New York City.
Nature of work:
- Oversee 1-6 other staff, making sure their daily tasks are complete,
- Communicate directly with on the results of daily work and will conduct -40 short phone calls every 8 hours.
- The Manager will work out of a hotel room (80%) and may have short errands around the hotel (max 20%).
- The hotel will be located in New York City.
- The Manager will be provided with meals if working at meal-time hours: 9 AM (breakfast), 1 PM (lunch) and 6 PM (dinner)
Great Pay! $30 per hour, plus meals provided during your shift.
On-Site Residential Coordinator
The Resident Coordinator has limited oversight over 30 hotel residents at each Isolation Hotel. Their day to day role is to advise residents on their potential move out date, using the Resident Health Algorithm. They also support with basic food and laundry needs. Hotels are located in New York City.
Nature of Work:
- Act as the direct point of communication to 30 residents
- Deliver food and laundry service from hotel lobby to individual rooms
- Make positive contact with all 30 residents; guide them through
- Algorithm and advise of move-out dates based on those conversations
- Report data from conversations to Isolation Hotel Manager for daily reporting to the Hotel Task Force
Great Pay! $20 per hour.
TO APPLY: Send your resume via email to Robert Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org
2)Korean Community Services of Metropolitan New York (KCS)
ABOUT THE POSITION:
KCS is seeking a full-time Program Manager who will assist in the day-today management of the KCS Workforce Development Program. The Program Manager will ensure that
all operations run smoothly and efficiently.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the director in management of the Workforce Program, including the supervision of
staff and program participants
- Interviewing applicants and reviewing their eligibility for programs
- Monitoring each participant and their host agency to ensure that training assignments are
consistent with guidelines of the Individual Employment Plan (IEP)
- Developing strategies to enhance participants’ preparation and abilities to seek out jobs
- Coordinating with public and private sectors in planning job fairs
- Ensuring availability of case management, counseling, referral, and other support services
- Assisting in planning regular meetings for participants, agencies, and individual/group training
- Managing participant database on a regular, timely basis
- Conducting outreach to underserved communities; travel required
- Drafting quarterly and annual reports to Funders
- Other administrative and related duties as assigned by the Workforce Director
To apply, please send a copy of your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Workforce Program Manager – Your Name”.
The Brand Management team is the get stuff done, turn-problems-into-solutions, make our clients look like the rock stars, driving force within the Live Nation Media & Sponsorship division. We are a collection of resourceful, ambitious, and strategic minded individuals that thrive in an environment full of variables and unknowns. If you like to sit at a desk, write white papers, and theorize on how things should work this is not the job or team for you. If you’re ready to do the best work of your life, we should talk.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Live Nation Entertainment’s Media & Sponsorship Division is seeking a Brand Manager who will play a key role in the management of client sponsorships, programs and activities. They will be directly involved in maximizing the value of client relationships and performance of client’s entertainment marketing programs with a focus on:
- Client Relationship Management & Service
- Program Activation & Performance
- Financial Performance, Budget Planning & Reporting
- Innovation & Growth
- Live Nation Media & Sponsorship architects, sells and manages the company’s national corporate sponsorship programs with the world’s most recognizable brands. It is an exciting, fast-paced team that collaborates with all facets of Live Nation’s business including venues, festivals, ticketing, artists, content, media (digital, social, mobile), promotions, and concert production. To learn more about our division, check out: https://livenationforbrands.com/.
Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation is a global retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed ® Doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Krispy Kreme doughnuts can be found in approximately 12,000 grocery, convenience and mass merchant stores in the U.S. The Company has nearly 1,400 retail shops in 33 countries.
- Production Supervisor: https://newyork.usnlx.com/viewjob.asp?sjobid=NY1338712
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic: https://newyork.usnlx.com/viewjob.asp?sjobid=NY1338717
How to Apply:
- Send an e-mail to Greily.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include an up-to-date resume (Word or PDF format)
- Write “Job Title of the position” in the subject line
- Please keep in mind that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Real estate management office based in Hillside NJ area is looking to hire a Secretary with experience in office
• Knowledgeable in QuickBooks and Rent Manager preferred
• Female Preferred
• Detail Oriented
Send resume to
2) Real estate management office based in Hillside NJ area is looking to hire a Secretary* with experience in office
- Knowledgeable in QuickBooks and Rent Manager preferred • Female
Preferred • Detail Oriented • Multi-Task
Send resume to
SENIOR FINANCE MANAGER
The position of Senior Finance Manager, External Reporting – Business Planning & Analysis is a critical role in Pernod Ricard USA organization. As the primary Finance Business Partner to the organization on all external reporting topics, key objective is to provide the data, high-level analytics and insights, and tools and processes needed for the organization to monitor, understand, and make decisions impacting PR USA and PR North America P&L and Cashflow.
- Management of the PR North America Reporting and Financial Delivery, with a specific focus on PR USA (P&L and Cash)
- Ensure booking of all entries for monthly close either by own team or other stakeholders
- Monitor, analyze and deliver PR USA and PR NA Region P&L and Cash, including tracking and analyzing of the monthly performance vs LEs and Budget on a timely manner
- Ensure reliable, accurate and timely financial statements performance data and related outputs and comments (COMEX, QBR’s, Budget, Monthly Management Book)
- Business Planning and performance monitoring:
- Maintain frequent and open discussion with broader teams on state of the business and any developing R&O’s, elevate any issues as necessary
- Properly track risks and opportunities across the organization to support risk mitigation decision making throughout the planning cycles
- Work in collaboration with Finance Manager, Internal Reporting on planning to ensure full coordination between depletions’ P&L, shipments’ P&L
- Work in collaboration with Operations, Accounting, NBV teams to ensure full coordination between P&L, B/S and cash submission
- Collaborates with IT to ensure systems, process, tools are set-up in order to ensure smooth planning cycles and updates needed from latest reporting requirements
- Manage and develop direct reports, ensure clarity on roles and responsibilities as well as clear development plans and career mapping
- Manage the relationship with Paris HQ, Corby and N. America Accounting teamsPernod Ricard USA is the premium spirits and wine company in the U.S. The company’s leading spirits and wines include such prestigious brands as ABSOLUT® Vodka, Chivas Regal® Scotch Whisky, The Glenlivet® Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Jameson® Irish Whiskey, Malibu®, Kahlúa® Liqueur, Beefeater® Gin, and Avión™ Tequila; such superior wines as Jacob’s Creek® and Brancott Estate®; and such exquisite champagnes and sparkling wines as Perrier-Jouët® Champagne, G.H. Mumm™ Champagne and Mumm Napa® sparkling wines. Learn more about our history, values, strategies and organization by visiting us at http://www.pernod-ricard-usa.com/https://pernodricard.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/pernod-ricard/job/New-York-NY/Senior-Finance-Manager–External-Reporting_JR-008488?src=JB-10500We seek deans of instruction who are passionate about both curriculum and coaching—who want to spend their time discussing, preparing, and immersing themselves in the content and professional development they provide to teachers. The dean of instruction is responsible for inspiring teachers to excel in their jobs and motivating students to achieve their highest potentials. The dean will provide instructional and administrative leadership to the teaching staff, oversee the implementation of the curriculum, coordinate assessments, and monitor students’ academic performance. Deans of instruction at Ascend share a hunger for feedback and professional growth, and a dedication to excellence. Why extraordinary leaders lead at Ascend Ascend is a growing network of K-12 public charter schools serving 5,500 students across 15 schools in Central Brooklyn and offering a new model for public education. Our mission is to lead our students on a great intellectual journey, providing them with an exceptional education and placing them firmly on the path to success in college and beyond. We guide our students to think critically and independently and to enjoy education as an end in itself. We teach a rich and rigorous liberal arts curriculum that nurtures students’ natural curiosity about the world. We foster a positive, non-punitive school culture where students feel connected, empowered, and safe to take academic risks. Even our school buildings are designed to reflect our high aspirations for teaching and learning and the notable accomplishments that occur within our walls. To create this kind of vibrant learning community, we invest heavily in our faculty by providing ongoing professional training and support, and encourage our educators to collaborate closely and push each other to achieve great outcomes. Leading at Ascend means growing deeply in your career, expressing your voice, and playing a defining role in the future of your students, your school, and the Ascend network. Visit our website to learn more about the Ascend approach. http://www.pernod-ricard-usa.com/
FT Social Worker – near Monsey / Passaic
Assisted Living 20 minutes from Monsey seeks a F/T LMSW to work with their residents. You will have lots of impact on the lives of residents, both at this difficult time as well as in the future.
Great team and culture!
Geriatric experience preferred but not required.
Email resume to: email@example.com
VMC is a fast paced, innovative, and rapidly growing medical management company looking for motivated and driven individuals to join our team:
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER will oversee all day-to-day accounting functions. The ideal candidate must be able to prepare summary reports on all financial activities, manage financial transactions and control cash flow across multiple entities; develop and monitor organizational budgets, develop financial plans to drive the growth of the company and streamline accounting functions and operations. The position reports to Chief Operating Officer. ($100k-$150k annual salary, dependent on experience)
OPERATIONS ANALYST will be expected to perform contract analysis, tracking, execution, and maintenance. The ideal candidate will have the ability to take ownership of tasks, see them through to completion, ensure accuracy of data/reports, and be able to interpret results of analysis to help determine action and process. The analyst will assist with credit applications, financial reporting and other ad-hoc projects as needed. Previous legal experience necessary, paralegal background preferred. ($80k annual salary)
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGER will train and support all users within the organization as it relates to technology interfaces – including remote support and training for new hires to the organization. The IT Manager will need to ensure all company owned offices have IT infrastructure set up and maintained; including internet, phones, VPN technology, security policies, and all other various aspects related to Information Technology. The ideal candidate should also be able to work closely with leadership and Development Teams to strategize, design, and implement IT initiatives to increase company efficiencies and outcomes. Candidate should have 7+ years of IT support experience and must have prior medical organization experience. ($100k -$125k annual salary, dependent on experience)
Interested individuals should reach out to Carol Kenny at CKenny@MVPMedGroup.com.