Proud Moments ABA is looking for ABA therapists in Staten Island, NY,
Hillside, Clifton, Edison, Teaneck, Tenafly and Lakewood, NJ. Part time and
great pay! Please email your local office.
Clifton: email@example.com or call 973.210.9040.
Staten Island/Central and South Jersey: firstname.lastname@example.org or call
Senior Care Therapy (NJ) is looking to hire a female employee with
experience in medical billing and insurance eligibility. Must be computer
savvy. Internet and computer required. Please email your resume to
City Harvest is seeking an innovative Director of Communications to develop the organization’s messaging and lead the effort of securing media to raise awareness of City Harvest’s work in collaboration with external PR firms. The Director of Communications heightens awareness, maximizes media coverage, strengthens organizational anti-hunger campaigns, and increases donor and volunteer engagement utilizing traditional media. This role develops and implements the department’s short- and long-term work plans. The successful candidate possesses exceptional writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills and will use them to unite colleagues across the organization around City Harvest’s mission. S/he will serve as communications counsel to all staff, and also work to elevate City Harvest’s profile externally with donors, volunteers, partners, supporters, and the general public.
The Director of Communications will report to the Senior Director of Marketing & Communications and will have direct reports.
Proactively develop schedule of media pitch ideas and target media outlets, working with retained public relations firms to maximize media opportunities for City Harvest
Cultivate and build relationships with reporters and producers to heighten awareness and coverage of City Harvest’s programs and initiatives
Oversee all external PR firm activities
- Develop organizational messaging throughout the year and incorporate it into all written and verbal communication
- Write key organizational materials including Annual Report
- Calmly and urgently create messaging in disaster scenarios (e.g. hurricane, pandemic, government shutdown)
- Create and maintain relationships with celebrities and influencers for organizational engagement and media opportunities
- Vet media opportunities and prep spokespeople
- Write speeches for executive leadership
- Lead organizational media training
- Oversee media access/coverage of signature fundraising events develop and maintain relationships with anti-hunger partners nationally and locally within NYC
- Oversee storytelling and content collection including testimonials and photos
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field; advanced degree preferred
- Commitment to the mission and values of City Harvest
- 7-10+ years of experience as a Communications professional in organizations with an increasing scope of responsibility and experience managing teams
- Significant prior success in media relations; excellent professional and media network contacts, especially in New York City
- Exceptional organizational messaging experience, preferably in the non-profit space
- Proven track record in content development and crisis management
- Outstanding influencing, partnership, and negotiation skills with strong ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Prior experience working with corporate partners and sponsors
- Extensive knowledge of traditional media outlets
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding prioritization and project management skills
- Exceptional writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills, in particular, prioritization and follow through effectively
- Comfortable and effective in a fast-paced, accountability-focused organizationAt City Harvest, we enjoy working in a team-based environment and value the benefits of a diversified workplace that values the communities we serve.
- There are many fantastic reasons to choose a career with City Harvest. In addition to fighting food insecurity in New York, City Harvest offers a competitive salary, full benefits (including medical, dental, and vision) with employer contributions towards premiums, employer-provided life insurance and a 403(b) retirement savings plan with matching employer contributions. We also offer discounted staff perks (movie tickets, gym memberships, cellular plans, etc.), generous time off, and professional development opportunities.
How to apply:
Submit your resume and cover letter with statement of interest and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please include Director of Communications in the subject line. A background check and a computer literacy test are required for finalists for this position. Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or email. City Harvest is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to the practice of equity and inclusion. All applicants who are offered employment with City Harvest will be subject to a background investigation. Offers of employment are contingent on the successful completion of a background and reference check in accordance with City Harvest policy and state law.
2) Corporate Communications Director
We are currently looking for a seasoned professional to join our growing team as Director, Corporate Communications!
This individual will be responsible for:
– Develop complex communication strategies including messaging, content and media engagement. – Work across functions to gather information and develop responses to reporters. – Handle inbound press inquiries and interact with media on a range of issues, including crisis management. – Manage and establish project workflow, internal processes, and cross-team coordination. – Hold the Comms team responsible to a robust, metrics-driven reporting program to create clear accountability and regularly measure and communicate success.
Qualifications – Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Writing or related field. – 10+ years of work experience, ideally in corporate communications. – Strong organizational, project management, and analytical skills – Exceptional listening, problem-solving, verbal and written communication skills. – Comfort working in a fast-paced environment and adapting quickly and flexibly to change. – Experience in day-to-day media relations and/or agency background a plus. – Experience in issues-handling a plus. – Ability to handle numerous fast-moving issues simultaneously. – Previous experience in global companies a plus. – Flexible approach to problem solving. – Experience in tech or internet space a plus.
Facebook is seeking an individual to focus on our news content acquisition efforts and general deal flow on the Content, Strategy and Planning team within the Media Partnerships organization. This is a unique opportunity to work with local, digital and broadcast news partners while helping to support Facebook product launches. You will be directly responsible for the end-to-end negotiations with partners; the ideal candidate will have experience with strategic negotiations and analysis, along with a clear understanding of the news landscape in the United States. In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional partners to execute programs and partnerships that drive meaningful value to media partners. You will work closely with the News Partnerships teams as well
as operations and legal, among others, to deliver results. This role is based out of our New York City office.
DEAL TEAM, NEWS RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advocate for and represent the needs of news publishers and media companies while balancing those needs against Facebook’s objectives
- Inform in the creation of the necessary policy and legal agreements to support programs
- Negotiate agreements with partners from creation to execution
- Develop working relationships both inside and outside of Facebook
- Inform the operational requirements for managing partner programs, such as reporting details, payment flows, etc.
- Support program creation leveraging quantitative analysis and industry research
- Represent Facebook in meetings with executives from other companies
Looking for a driver and gofer for busy local office in Lawrence. Was curious if you had anybody that might be interested. Thank you so much.
Harborview Capital Partners
Managing Director and Principal
335 Central Avenue
Lawrence | NY | 11559
516.453.9403 | direct
516.453.9400 | main
Isolation Hotel Manager and Resident Coordinator Opportunities
Do you want to help people a time of need? Do you have Manager, Supervisory or Customer Service experience? Then we have found the opportunity for you!
Isolation Hotel Manager
The Isolation Hotel Manager is the primary point of contact at each hotel. They manage other staff, report up to the EOC Hoteling Task Force (HTF) to advise of issues and take directives and apply them to the on-site operation. Hotels are located in New York City.
Nature of work:
- Oversee 1-6 other staff, making sure their daily tasks are complete,
Communicate directly with on the results of daily work and will conduct -40 short phone calls every 8 hours.
- The Manager will work out of a hotel room (80%) and may have short errands around the hotel (max 20%).
- The hotel will be located in New York City.
- The Manager will be provided with meals if working at meal-time hours: 9 AM (breakfast), 1 PM (lunch) and 6 PM (dinner)
Great Pay! $30 per hour, plus meals provided during your shift.
On-Site Residential Coordinator
The Resident Coordinator has limited oversight over 30 hotel residents at each Isolation Hotel. Their day to day role is to advise residents on their potential move out date, using the Resident Health Algorithm. They also support with basic food and laundry needs. Hotels are located in New York City.
Nature of Work:
- Act as the direct point of communication to 30 residents
- Deliver food and laundry service from hotel lobby to individual rooms
- Make positive contact with all 30 residents; guide them through
- Algorithm and advise of move-out dates based on those conversations
- Report data from conversations to Isolation Hotel Manager for daily reporting to the Hotel Task Force
Great Pay! $20 per hour.
TO APPLY: Send your resume via email to Robert Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org
2)Korean Community Services of Metropolitan New York (KCS)
ABOUT THE POSITION:
KCS is seeking a full-time Program Manager who will assist in the day-today management of the KCS Workforce Development Program. The Program Manager will ensure that
all operations run smoothly and efficiently.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the director in management of the Workforce Program, including the supervision of
staff and program participants
- Interviewing applicants and reviewing their eligibility for programs
- Monitoring each participant and their host agency to ensure that training assignments are
consistent with guidelines of the Individual Employment Plan (IEP)
- Developing strategies to enhance participants’ preparation and abilities to seek out jobs
- Ensuring availability of case management, counseling, referral, and other support services
- Assisting in planning regular meetings for participants, agencies, and individual/group training
- Managing participant database on a regular, timely basis
- Conducting outreach to underserved communities; travel required
- Drafting quarterly and annual reports to Funders
- Other administrative and related duties as assigned by the Workforce Director
To apply, please send a copy of your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Workforce Program Manager – Your Name”.
Coordinating with public and private sectors in planning job fairs
The Brand Management team is the get stuff done, turn-problems-into-solutions, make our clients look like the rock stars, driving force within the Live Nation Media & Sponsorship division. We are a collection of resourceful, ambitious, and strategic minded individuals that thrive in an environment full of variables and unknowns. If you like to sit at a desk, write white papers, and theorize on how things should work this is not the job or team for you. If you’re ready to do the best work of your life, we should talk.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Live Nation Entertainment’s Media & Sponsorship Division is seeking a Brand Manager who will play a key role in the management of client sponsorships, programs and activities. They will be directly involved in maximizing the value of client relationships and performance of client’s entertainment marketing programs with a focus on:
- Client Relationship Management & Service
- Program Activation & Performance
- Financial Performance, Budget Planning & Reporting
- Innovation & Growth
- Live Nation Media & Sponsorship architects, sells and manages the company’s national corporate sponsorship programs with the world’s most recognizable brands. It is an exciting, fast-paced team that collaborates with all facets of Live Nation’s business including venues, festivals, ticketing, artists, content, media (digital, social, mobile), promotions, and concert production. To learn more about our division, check out: https://livenationforbrands.com/.
Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation is a global retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed ® Doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Krispy Kreme doughnuts can be found in approximately 12,000 grocery, convenience and mass merchant stores in the U.S. The Company has nearly 1,400 retail shops in 33 countries.
Click on the job title to learn more about the positions:
- Production Supervisor: https://newyork.usnlx.com/viewjob.asp?sjobid=NY1338712
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic: https://newyork.usnlx.com/viewjob.asp?sjobid=NY1338717
How to Apply:
- Send an e-mail to Greily.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include an up-to-date resume (Word or PDF format)
- Write “Job Title of the position” in the subject line
- Please keep in mind that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Real estate management office based in Hillside NJ area is looking to hire a Secretary with experience in office
• Knowledgeable in QuickBooks and Rent Manager preferred
• Female Preferred
• Detail Oriented
Send resume to
2) Real estate management office based in Hillside NJ area is looking to hire a Secretary* with experience in office
- Knowledgeable in QuickBooks and Rent Manager preferred • Female
Preferred • Detail Oriented • Multi-Task
Send resume to
SENIOR FINANCE MANAGER
The position of Senior Finance Manager, External Reporting – Business Planning & Analysis is a critical role in Pernod Ricard USA organization. As the primary Finance Business Partner to the organization on all external reporting topics, key objective is to provide the data, high-level analytics and insights, and tools and processes needed for the organization to monitor, understand, and make decisions impacting PR USA and PR North America P&L and Cashflow.
- Management of the PR North America Reporting and Financial Delivery, with a specific focus on PR USA (P&L and Cash)
- Ensure booking of all entries for monthly close either by own team or other stakeholders
- Monitor, analyze and deliver PR USA and PR NA Region P&L and Cash, including tracking and analyzing of the monthly performance vs LEs and Budget on a timely manner
- Ensure reliable, accurate and timely financial statements performance data and related outputs and comments (COMEX, QBR’s, Budget, Monthly Management Book)
- Business Planning and performance monitoring:
- Maintain frequent and open discussion with broader teams on state of the business and any developing R&O’s, elevate any issues as necessary
- Properly track risks and opportunities across the organization to support risk mitigation decision making throughout the planning cycles
- Work in collaboration with Finance Manager, Internal Reporting on planning to ensure full coordination between depletions’ P&L, shipments’ P&L
- Work in collaboration with Operations, Accounting, NBV teams to ensure full coordination between P&L, B/S and cash submission
- Collaborates with IT to ensure systems, process, tools are set-up in order to ensure smooth planning cycles and updates needed from latest reporting requirements
- Manage and develop direct reports, ensure clarity on roles and responsibilities as well as clear development plans and career mapping
- Manage the relationship with Paris HQ, Corby and N. America Accounting teamsPernod Ricard USA is the premium spirits and wine company in the U.S. The company’s leading spirits and wines include such prestigious brands as ABSOLUT® Vodka, Chivas Regal® Scotch Whisky, The Glenlivet® Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Jameson® Irish Whiskey, Malibu®, Kahlúa® Liqueur, Beefeater® Gin, and Avión™ Tequila; such superior wines as Jacob’s Creek® and Brancott Estate®; and such exquisite champagnes and sparkling wines as Perrier-Jouët® Champagne, G.H. Mumm™ Champagne and Mumm Napa® sparkling wines. Learn more about our history, values, strategies and organization by visiting us at http://www.pernod-ricard-usa.com/
We seek deans of instruction who are passionate about both curriculum and coaching—who want to spend their time discussing, preparing, and immersing themselves in the content and professional development they provide to teachers. The dean of instruction is responsible for inspiring teachers to excel in their jobs and motivating students to achieve their highest potentials. The dean will provide instructional and administrative leadership to the teaching staff, oversee the implementation of the curriculum, coordinate assessments, and monitor students’ academic performance. Deans of instruction at Ascend share a hunger for feedback and professional growth, and a dedication to excellence.
Why extraordinary leaders lead at Ascend
Ascend is a growing network of K-12 public charter schools serving 5,500 students across 15 schools in Central Brooklyn and offering a new model for public education. Our mission is to lead our students on a great intellectual journey, providing them with an exceptional education and placing them firmly on the path to success in college and beyond.
We guide our students to think critically and independently and to enjoy education as an end in itself. We teach a rich and rigorous liberal arts curriculum that nurtures students’ natural curiosity about the world. We foster a positive, non-punitive school culture where students feel connected, empowered, and safe to take academic risks. Even our school buildings are designed to reflect our high aspirations for teaching and learning and the notable accomplishments that occur within our walls.
To create this kind of vibrant learning community, we invest heavily in our faculty by providing ongoing professional training and support, and encourage our educators to collaborate closely and push each other to achieve great outcomes.
Leading at Ascend means growing deeply in your career, expressing your voice, and playing a defining role in the future of your students, your school, and the Ascend network.
Visit our website to learn more about the Ascend approach.
- The STEM dean of instruction manages the effective implementation of curriculum and instruction and plans and executes whole school professional development sessions. Additionally, the STEM dean of instruction will:
- Observe, coach, and mentor instructional staff to ensure that teaching is at all times intentional, engaging, and rigorous, and that teachers are creating a warm, structured, and responsive classroom culture
- Support the lesson planning process and provide weekly feedback to teachers on their lessons
- Identify gaps in academic performance and recommend and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Build smooth and efficient working relations that positively impact academics; work closely and efficiently with the school director, the school leadership team, and Ascend Learning staff to ensure student success
- Reinforce positive student behavior and establish rapport with students; communicate individual academic progress
- Staff and reporting relationships
- The STEM dean of instruction reports directly to the school director. Additional collaboration occurs with the dean of students and the Ascend network.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree and certification preferred
- At least two years of teaching with a proven track record of elevating student achievement, preferably in urban schools
- Significant, quantifiable academic achievement results, either as a teacher or leader
- Relentless drive to set and achieve ambitious academic achievement goals
- Demonstrated success using data to drive instruction, with a strong understanding of pedagogy that drives results
- Experience coaching teachers preferred
- The ability to create a classroom environment where students feel safe, supported, and challenged
- Passion and commitment to teaching scholars in underserved areas and to closing the achievement gap
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Growth mindset and ability to use feedback to improve practice
- Experience teaching in underserved areas, a plus
- Diversity at Ascend
- Ascend is committed to building a diverse and inclusive community, both through our hiring practices and our focus on creating a culture and environment where diverse perspectives, ideas, and identities are valued and integrated into our way of working and educating students. Ascend staff represent a wide diversity of racial, socio-economic, gender, religious, and national identities—opening a window to the entire Ascend community on the richness of humanity. We welcome all applicants who share our mission and vision to join us in our deeply consequential work.
Ascend offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit www.ascendschools.org/careers to learn more about the benefits of working at Ascend.
At Ascend, we’re excited about educators who are committed to educational excellence and are fired up about our liberal arts program, positive approach to discipline, and commitment to serve all students. At Ascend we invest in your professional growth—training, supporting, and collaborating with you every step of the way.
Join us as we foster our students’ innate curiosities, encourage discussion and debate, and guide students to think, imagine, and create.
Note: This position is seasonal. (Summer only)
What is NORY?
Our NORY Core Values of resilience, intuitiveness, and empathy nurture purposeful problem-solving in children. We believe these core skills are critical for the next generation. We use STEM, Art, and Entrepreneurship as a vehicle to provide 3-12-year-old children with a meaningful learning experience.
NORY Programs at a glance:
Summer Camps: In 2019, 3000+ campers participated in NORY summer camp in NYC.
School Year: We work with over 35 schools to provide after school and in-school STEM classes throughout NYC.
What it’s like to work with NORY:
We are a company that seeks joy in all aspects of our work. We are detail-oriented and we focus on creating high-quality instructional experiences for our Campers and Students. We value innovation in our administration, curriculum design, instructional practices, and educational experiences. We empower our employees to be risk-takers; to try new things that enhance the NORY core values. Above all, we strive to develop our NORY Core Values in all the children we work with by demonstrating them through our daily interactions. We are seeking an enthusiastic educator to join us as a Summer Camp Site Director.
What you can expect as a Summer Camp Site Director with NORY:
Nurturing positive, supportive relationships with NORY campers and their families
Coaching fantastic, energetic NORY teachers to help them implement world-class STEM projects
Developing the NORY core values of resilience, inquisitiveness, and empathy in campers
Managing the resources critical to the success of our NORY camp (i.e. materials, facilities, daily schedule, etc)
Creating an environment that empowers teachers and students to have a great time by making sure everyone has what they need
You’re the right person for the team if:
You have experience managing a team of teachers
You have experience cultivating family camps relationships
You have more than 5 years experience teaching 3-12-year-old children in any subject or discipline
You love learning new technology and skills
You are comfortable using technology and/or applications for scheduling and communication
Compensation: $280.00 to $340.00 /day
Pay Frequency: Bi-weekly
Job Type: Seasonal, full-time if you’re excited by our mission and think you have the skills necessary to bring our vision to a NORY summer camp, please submit a cover letter and resume that demonstrates your qualifications for this position.If you have a very special reason to work with us, write us a personalized email at peter (at) nory.co
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $280.00 to $340.00 /day
teaching: 2 years (Preferred)
directing: 2 years (Preferred)
FT Social Worker – near Monsey / Passaic
Assisted Living 20 minutes from Monsey seeks a F/T LMSW to work with their residents. You will have lots of impact on the lives of residents, both at this difficult time as well as in the future.
Great team and culture!
Geriatric experience preferred but not required.
Email resume to: email@example.com
VMC is a fast paced, innovative, and rapidly growing medical management company looking for motivated and driven individuals to join our team:
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER will oversee all day-to-day accounting functions. The ideal candidate must be able to prepare summary reports on all financial activities, manage financial transactions and control cash flow across multiple entities; develop and monitor organizational budgets, develop financial plans to drive the growth of the company and streamline accounting functions and operations. The position reports to Chief Operating Officer. ($100k-$150k annual salary, dependent on experience)
OPERATIONS ANALYST will be expected to perform contract analysis, tracking, execution, and maintenance. The ideal candidate will have the ability to take ownership of tasks, see them through to completion, ensure accuracy of data/reports, and be able to interpret results of analysis to help determine action and process. The analyst will assist with credit applications, financial reporting and other ad-hoc projects as needed. Previous legal experience necessary, paralegal background preferred. ($80k annual salary)
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGER will train and support all users within the organization as it relates to technology interfaces – including remote support and training for new hires to the organization. The IT Manager will need to ensure all company owned offices have IT infrastructure set up and maintained; including internet, phones, VPN technology, security policies, and all other various aspects related to Information Technology. The ideal candidate should also be able to work closely with leadership and Development Teams to strategize, design, and implement IT initiatives to increase company efficiencies and outcomes. Candidate should have 7+ years of IT support experience and must have prior medical organization experience. ($100k -$125k annual salary, dependent on experience)
Interested individuals should reach out to Carol Kenny at CKenny@MVPMedGroup.com.