APRIL 15, 2019 JOBS
Richmond Center for Rehab and Nursing is looking to hire a full time Assistant Administrator for our 300-bed facility in Staten Island. 2-3+ years healthcare related experience, strong desire to pursue a career in nursing home administration, and a Bachelor’s degree required. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seeking an energetic, focused individual capable of juggling multiple administrative projects. Office experience with good writing skills required. Knowledge of Excel and Word needed. Part-Time position in the Five Towns, preferably afternoons. Please respond to email@example.com .. please put SK in subject with resume attached.
B & H
Sr. Windows System Engineer
Sr. Database Administrator
Accounts Receivable Credit Rep.
Sales Tax Accountant
Sr. IT Auditor
Competitive salaries, Comprehensive Medical Benefits, 401K, Paid Vacation & Holidays. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A wholesaler located at 32nd and Madison in Manhattan needs 2 bookkeepers proficient with QuickBooks.
A/R – create invoices and apply payments of customers
A/P – enter checks and wires that the boss has paid out; do collections
Pleasant environment. Shomer Shabbos. Full Time, 5 days per week. Must have a few years Corp experience, be accurate, organized and detail oriented.
Salary commensurate with experience.
(ALL BMT subways come to 34th ST & 6th Ave or IRT 2/3 come to Penn Station)
Please E-Mail resume to: email@example.com.
Real estate company based in Brooklyn is looking to hire F/T bookkeeper with real estate experience (Hebrew is a Plus).
Please Email applicable resumes . Benny Marsha
Call Center Service Associate
Mon – Thurs, 9:00am – 5:30pm / Fri, 9:00am – 3:00pm
The Service Center Associate (Helpdesk Associate) will answer and assist with requests from faculty, staff and students from across the Touro College and University System. The Touro Helpdesk handles everything from Student Services and Human Resources, to Finance and Technology. The position will interact closely with Touro’s student administrative services, human resources, technical staff, and finance departments to resolve issues that arise. This position is not a technical position.
Performing tasks with supervisory oversight a helpdesk associate will be able to perform tasks and responsibilities, but not limited to the following:
• Respond to email, web-form, phone and walk-in requests to facilitate resolution
• Route and assign requests regarding: TouroOne, Blackboard, email, identity management, Student Services, general login accounts and computer installation and updating.
• Document requests within the TouroOne ticketing and incident tracking system.
• Work closely with IT specialists: applications, network, server, local support techs and other IITS technical teams to track resolutions to completion.
• Work closely with subject matter experts to appropriately transition requests to student administrative services, human resources and finance departments
• Track incidents to resolutions completion and escalate to specialist when necessary.
• Anything additional task requested by supervisor(s)
We are hiring for the below positions based out of Bronx, NY (unless otherwise indicated) Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position of interest in the subject line or follow the below links:
Our current openings include:
• Financial Tracker – apply to learn about our “Pathway to LNHA Program”
• Accounts Payable Representative
• Workforce Management Coordinator
• Payroll Representative – 2-5 years related experience preferred
• Special Projects Coordinator
• Accounts Receivables Representative
• Contracts Specialist
• IT/Logistics Representative
• Assistant Controller
• Assistant Nursing Home Administrator – Staten Island
Submit resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration or for more info.
COO Healthcare Services / Near Keasbey, NJ
My client a healthcare services Start up, Servicing the Autistic Population (and making a positive difference in their lives), is seeking a COO, The Healthcare company provides and navigates all sorts of Services to enhance the education and treatment of the Autistic population.
The company has solid backing of its core Investors .
Compensation competitive at 150 to 165 plus perks ,
For a Confidential Discussion , Please contact:
212 344 5050
My client is looking to hire a lending officer.
Specifically to concentrate on the SBA Lending Program, The Loan Officer that will be hired , is welcome to bringi in all kinds of credible customers for Loans , but the concentration will be the SBA program ., Base salary plus bonus based on performance ,
For a confidential discussion
212 344 5050
Busy law firm is looking for a full time experienced paralegal in its commercial real estate department. Office is in Cedarhurst, down the block from LIRR station and near major bus routes.
Salary commensurate with experience. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manhattan based construction company looking to hire well qualified project manager.
Coordinate all aspects of Project from start to finish
Review project plans and specifications
Management of field supers, inspectors & labor force
Negotiate with subcontractors and vendors
Track project performance Daily / Weekly / Monthly
Take corrective action when necessary to keep project on schedule and within budget
Must have 6 years construction management experience
Must have superior organizational skills
EMAIL RESUME TO: manager_construction@ yahoo.com
A kosher food company in Jersey City, NJ is looking for a dynamic social media candidate with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience. The social media specialist will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
·Build and execute a social media strategy aligned with business goals through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
·Manage online presence of the organization, including social media pages (Facebook, Instagram).
·Generate, edit, publish and share engaging daily content (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
·Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
·Identify, plan and coordinate events to establish and maintain our presence within the community.
·Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to management and executive teams.
·Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
·Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
·Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, such as promotions and competitions.
·Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
Other required skills include:
·Degree in marketing or relevant field social media
·Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
·Knowledge of online marketing channels
·Familiarity with web design
·Excellent copyrighting skills
·Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
·Knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform is required
·Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
·Attention to Detail
This position has tremendous growth potential for the right candidate. It is part-time but can become full time for the right candidate. The social media specialist will need to work from our Jersey City office. Salary is commensurate with the candidate’s experience. If interested, please forward your resume, portfolio and salary requirements to Devora Strauch – HR@aifoods.com.
Anshei Lubavitch in Fair Lawn, NJ is seeking preschool teachers for the 2019-2020 school year. Full-time and part-time positions available. Please send resume to email@example.com.
Due to rapid growth and the opening of our new Girls High School, YDE is seeking to employ additional educators who are passionate, student-centered, nurturing, growth-oriented and committed to excellence. Benefits, competitive and reliable salary and excellent working conditions in a warm, professional environment.
Girls Elementary & Middle School: email resume to EGresumes@ydeschool.org
Judaic and General Studies Teachers
Middle School Math Teacher
Permanent Sub: General Studies
Girls High School: email resume to GHSresumes@ydeschool.org
Judaic and General Studies Teachers
Student Activities Coordinator
Government Affairs Consultant (email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org)
ULL STACK DEVELOPER
My client a Fintech Software vendor backed by a hedge fund , is looking to hire ,,
The position will grow quickly into a leadership position as the company grows .
Sr. Full Stack Developer Requirements:
– Extensive experience developing server-side and client-side code
– Experience with MongoDB, Express.js, Angular.js, NodeJS, and Bootstrap
– Solid understanding of HTTP protocols, AJAX, REST, and JSON
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in front end and back end development
– BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
– Experience with Agile methodologies and ATDD
– Ability to dive into a codebase and contribute while learning
– General understanding of MVC, MVVM, and data binding
– Experience with ElasticSearch a big plus
– GOLANG for new projects a big plus….
– Experience working with content management systems
– Experience with CSS preprocessors (LESS / SASS / Stylus)
– Experience and solid understanding of Git version control
– Participates in analysis and design of user interfaces and provides
solutions and alternatives
– Writing and maintaining tests for the codebase
– Collaborates with business, design, development, and quality
assurance team members to implement best in class solutions
– Develops solutions according to specified design requirements
– Writes optimal and efficient code using best practices
– Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
– Keeps up to date in advancements in technologies and frameworks, and
has zeal to learn
For details contact Exec Recruiter
212 344 5050