Entry Level Staff Accountant
Full Time – Bronx NY
Centers Health Care is looking for a highly motivated full-time accounting candidate to join their team in the corporate office in the Bronx. Email email@example.com to apply.
The position is offering competitive salary and benefits with plenty of room for growth.
We are looking for drafter/designer to be part of our team and create kitchen shop drawings. Responsibilities include working in CAD/2020 design program to create shop drawings based off from architectural plans and field measurements. Occasionally meet with clients in house in our showroom to discuss and finalize layouts and design. If you have any experience with the above mentioned programs we would like to meet up with you.
Skills: Proven work experience as a drafter or kitchen designer.
Easy to get along with peers and work as a team.
Please give us a call at 347-504-1899 and leave us a message, we will get back to you by within 24 hours.
to provide support to one or more Mortgage Advisors (MA) to facilitate the timely review and submission of completed mortgage application packages, including the supporting documentation required to process the loan. Track & update the MA on loan and pipeline status.
· Excellent communication skills
· Must be good at multi-tasking and time management
· Strong organizational skills to make sure that mortgage documents are filed with correct parties
· Great proofreading skills and ability to quickly spot errors, typos, and miscalculations
· Excellent customer service skills and desire to help people
· Assist MA with new loan applications by entering information into the loan operating system (LOS)
· Assist MA with prequalification documentation & submit loan requesting a certified pre-approval to underwriting
· Assist the Mortgage Advisors in structuring loans & requesting initial disclosures
· Follow up with the borrower for the signed disclosures and all outstanding documents necessary for submission to processing & underwriting approval
· Collect all supporting documentation from borrower in accordance with submission checklist
· Order verifications from various third parties including but not limited to appraisal, title, homeowners’ insurance, flood certificates, social security verification and any written verifications of employment
· Review the application for accuracy and completeness prior to submitting the file to processing
· Communicate to the processor regarding expected closing dates or the issuance of “Time of the Essence” (TOE) on purchase loans.
· Answer calls from borrowers, title, or any agents regarding status & general questions throughout the loan process
· Monitor the MA’s pipeline to ensure loans are moving through the various milestones & provide updates to the MA.
· Additional duties as assigned, customized to the individual MA’s needs, to enable them to focus on sales
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive starting salary
Healthcare, dental and Vision (VSP) Plan
Employee Discount Program
PTO (paid time off – vacation, sick & holidays)
Career growth and development
Ark Mortgage is an innovative full-service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of mortgage lending from purchase to refinance. We have built a reputation as an outstanding mortgage banking firm, serving the lending needs of home buyers and owners throughout New York & New Jersey. Ark Mortgage, Inc. is a highly motivating employer that develops its employees to become long-term members of its team.
Ark Mortgage is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Heimishe E-commerce company looking to hire an Advanced Secretary. Most have office Experience. Great potential for the right candidate.Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org